Fees & Services
Please note: Out of town researchers may make research requests through the Archivist via email, mail or telephone.
Staff research fees:
- First 20 minutes free of charge
- Hourly rate (in excess of 20 minutes) $30 plus tax
- Have you ever wondered about the history of your heritage home? You can order a stunning House History package which includes an archival photo and the full historic details of the home.
- Fee: $225 + tax for Touchstones Nelson members and $250 + tax for non-members
- Please call 250-352-9813 or stop by Touchstones Nelson for more information.
- Photocopies: 50 cents per copy
- Images for display: prices vary, please call or visit the archives for more information
- Images for commercial use: $30 plus tax per image
- Image credit is mandatory, please contact the archives for more information
- Additional charges apply for shipping and handling
Access to the Archives and Reference Library is free of charge.
Out of town visitors are urged to book an appointment with the Archivist before their visit in order to guarantee service.