Archive Fees & Services
Please note: Out of town researchers may make research requests through the Archivist via email, mail or telephone.
Staff research fees:
- First 15 minutes free of charge
- Hourly rate (in excess of 15 minutes) $20 plus tax
- Photocopies: 30 to 60 cents per copy
- Images for display: prices vary, a selection are available through the Shop
- Images for commercial use: $25 plus tax per image
- Additional charges apply for shipping and handling
Access to the Archives and Reference Library is free of charge.
Out of town visitors are urged to book an appointment with the Archivist before their visit in order to guarantee service.